- Why Your Clients Should Create A Trust
- The Various Types Of Trusts Used and Why
- What Other Planning Devises Should Be Considered and Why
- How Insurance Plays a Major Part in This Planning Process
- Compliance and Trusts the New Norm
- Buy/Sell Agreements and Insurance
About the Author
Jonathan Cron – Director/ General Manager
In establishing Canterbury Trustee Services on 21st July 1999, Jonathan had a desire to bridge the gap that seemed to exist between the Trustee Companies and other professional entities. This Company enjoyed tremendous growth not only in Canterbury but throughout New Zealand, therefore on 26th March 2004 New Zealand Trustee Services Limited was created.
Jonathan has had over 20 years experience in the Trustee industry. 10 years of this experience was gained with Guardian Trust. While at Guardian Trust, he was employed as a Trust Manager and Business Development Manager. Jonathan is a Senior Member of the NZ Trustee Association and he currently sits on their council.
- Members; $86.25
- Non members: $143.75
Prices: All prices listed include GST
|Professional Advisers Association||$86.25|