Marketing is more than just advertising and selling. It is how you identify what your customers want and how you provide it to them.
“Marketing is the process of planning and executing the conception, pricing, promotion, and distribution of ideas, goods and services to create exchanges that satisfy individual and organisational objectives” - American Marketing Association Board of Directors 1985.
“Marketing is not a specialised activity at all. It encompasses the whole business. It is the whole business seen from the point of view of its final result - that is - from the customer's point of view. Concern and responsibility for marketing must therefore permeate all areas of the enterprise” - PF Drucker, The Practice of Management, 1968.
This course will show you how to develop a marketing plan for your business plan. The learning outcomes for the course are:
- Develop a marketing plan for your business
- Identify your target markets and create a marketing mix
- Evaluate advertising and promotional options for your business
- Carry out and analyse market research
- Identify and assess competition
Course Cost: $75.00 including GST
Prices: All prices listed include GST