Operations planning is about looking at the efficiency and effectiveness of all the resources in your business. This includes the premises you work from, the equipment you use and the people who work in the business. It is also about the systems you implement for things like stock control, relationship management, work flows and processes.
Creating systems for the operations of your business will assist you to build a successful business that can operate with or without the owners presence.
This course will show you how to develop an operations plan for your business plan. The learning outcomes for the course are:
- Develop an operations plan for your business
- Carry out a job analysis and identify skills gaps
- Develop a plan for recruitment and performance management
- Identify property, plant and equipment needs for your business
- Identify appropriate systems for stock control
Course Cost: $75.00 including GST
Prices: All prices listed include GST