How it Works for the Professional Body
Your organisation provides the raw material for the CPD - this will be in the form of a written electronic document and/or video and/or graphics.
- CLAD Online re-formats the material for online delivery and sets up a series of questions for members to answer to verify their understanding of the learning (these questions will be created in consultation with your organisation).
- Your organisation charges your members and others a fee for attending courses hosted in Online CPD.
- CLAD Online hosts and maintains the course site and looks after registrations and support.
- Participants request to enroll on the course and are given details to pay your organisation.
- Each day you will receive a report of who has enrolled so you can check this with your bank account for payment.
- You notify CLAD Online that payment has been received.
- CLAD Online gives the participant access to the course.
- Each month CLAD Online invoices you for the total number of enrolments for the month.